Customisation/Optional Decorative rewards for hunting in StoneRage

• Customisation/Optional Decorative rewards for hunting in StoneRage

Hi guys! ^^

I thought a bit about how we could make a succesful hunt even more rewarding for the Human and Neanderthal players. (Maybe this will even help keeping the Human and Neanderthal player base alive-so they wont switch to animals)

How about you add optional individual decorative rewards for hunting down prey? (Or for discovering , doing something)

For example :

you kill a mammoth you will get

-the option to get a mammoth tattoo (painting) on your chest, arm etc.

- Mammoth hide to craft mammoth clothing.

-Mammoth teeth to craft mammoth teeth spear etc.

-Mammoth SKULL or bones for your hut or your camp.

Sabrecat:

-SCARS on your face etc.

-Everything from above

.Same for every other animal you encounter.

FLORA:

-collect and craft bamboo,wood face mask and armor

-collect and craft grass,flower,leaves stealth armor (or put in on your body to become even more stealthy)

Edit: Things like scars could be unlocked by animal players aswell, or maybe a darker fur colour etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

I hope this Idea will be taken into consideration :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Grimm ()

• Those are some awesome ideas Grimm! Loving them. I would also like to see some compelling reasons to stay human and go on more dangerous hunts such as skulls for trophies.

Thankfully, I do have a bit to share on this. We do have special clothing you can get from hunting animals. Here is a look at the snow leopard clothing. Please note this is a work in progress and will likely not be included in the Early Access launch. That just means feedback is even more important!
      Dateien
      Stone Rage Public Relations and Community Manager