Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 22.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Price Tag

Gojiratheking106 - - General Discussion

Beitrag

I agree with Ihoude and Vincelet

• no turrents please

Gojiratheking106 - - Feedback & Ideas

Beitrag

I think he means a sentry-gun-esque weapon

• Greenlit!

Gojiratheking106 - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Congrats! I can't wait to play the game

• Rabbit Holes and Giganto Biomes

Gojiratheking106 - - Q & A

Beitrag

Wasn't there a jungle biome?

• Gigantopithecus

Gojiratheking106 - - Progress Updates

Beitrag

Zitat von Vincecelt: „Here an example. It's limited bipedy, I agree. youtube.com/watch?v=cVQRoF0W84o “ But still, that gorilla is probably around 140 kg, Gigantopithecus is 500! I mean, it's half a ton!

• Gigantopithecus

Beitrag

But Iguanodon had big, robust legs. Gigantopithecus right here doesn't have the best legs to walk upright, they're short and the hand-feet are probably bad for walking. If anything, maybe it could stand up, but walking? I see it unlikely.

• Gigantopithecus

Beitrag

Makes sense.I think it should behave a bit like a gorilla, being shy and all of that until you ìss him off. But who the hell would want to piss off a 540 kg ape anyways? Zitat von Vincecelt: „I hope this big baby can stand biped too “ I don't think it will, it looks like a gorilla (Which already struggle to walk upwards) with even longer arms which make balance even harder. Plus lifting 500+ kilograms on those small legs is probably painful.

• Gigantopithecus

Beitrag

Awesome! I love how you mixed gorilla and orangutan proportions. Have you planned how it will behave?

• Animal Suggestions

Beitrag

If you add Gigantopithecus please, please, don't turn it into Bigfoot like ARK.

• Game's accuracy

Beitrag

This page addressed it, although I asked some paleontology experts friends of mine (they're amateur, but still) just in case, so maybe I'll edit this later: prehistoric-wildlife.com/articles/entelodonts.html

• Game's accuracy

Beitrag

To be honest I don't really mind anachronisms, I suggested a bird that appeared 10 million years after the non-avian dinosaurs went extinct, but still I'll answer to that post (which by the way is awesome you took the time to type all of that): A Tylacine is a bad comparison. Horrible if you ask me: This animal was a predator restricted in the island of Tasmiania and its extinction was caused by humans in 1936, and it wasn't considered extinct until 1986. That was just 31 years ago. It was this …

• Animal Suggestions

Beitrag

Nice! Will it be a herbivore?

• Animal Suggestions

Beitrag

Ok, now I have a proper list: Quinkana, because a 6 meters long land-dwelling croc is always fun: (Versteckter Text) Tylacoleo: Just read this: now.howstuffworks.com/2016/08/…-thylacoleo-carnifex-claw Diprotodon, a giant wombat: (Versteckter Text) Pristichampsus: Another land croc (It died out 40 million years ago, so maybe it's a bit too ancient) (Versteckter Text) Barinasuchus: Another giantic terrestrial crocodile (Versteckter Text) Thylacosmilus: Saber-toothed cat marsupial edition: (Verstec…

• Biome limitations

Beitrag

Last night I remembered about the Entelodont and Kelenken and thought about this: What if certain animals could only be found in certain biomes? For example, Kelenken is only around the plains and other warm biomes, and the mammoth around the snow and other cold biomes. There would also be animals that can be found anywhere, like Smilodon. I think it would encourage players to explore the map to get some unique features from certain animals (Mammoth ivory, Kelenken claws, Paraceratherium hide...…

• Cave Bear diet

Beitrag

I've read about it. Still, it was surely more herbivorous than modern day bears and may have eaten meat because of extreme hunger or even lack of enough plants. I mean, Hippos are reported to eat dead hippos but they're still considered herbivores, and considering how close Cave Bears are to their omnivorous cousins I wouldn't be surprised. Yeah, I gotta say I'm a bit obssesed with the animals xD

• Cave Bear diet

Beitrag

I looked around the Internet and it turns out that the Cave Bear was fully herbivorous. Will it be like this in the game or will it eat some meat like modern day Grizzlies?

• Animal Suggestions

Beitrag

The problem is that the animal you showed was extinct even before dinosaurs. Anyways, I think Cave Lions and Short Faced Bears could be a cool addition

• Dodo Progress

Beitrag

For a moment I thought it had teeth xD. It looks neat

• Game's accuracy

Beitrag

Well, to be honest I'm a bit of a paleonerd and Anachronisms aren't really my thing, but eh, 25 million years off is OK considering there're dinosaur games with Stegosaurus and T.rex together even if they're 84 million years apart from each other

• Game's accuracy

Beitrag

Oh no, I'm refering about Entelodont's presence alone, as it was extinct 25 million years before the Ice Age.