Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 53.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Status Update

Zac Knapp - - Q & A

Beitrag

Sorry for such the lull recently. As mats effect has said, the team has been very hard at work and there were some major hurdles that were a primary focus. You should begin to see a more steady stream of updates again. Thanks for holding out!

• Screenshot Saturday!

Zac Knapp - - Progress Updates

Beitrag

Thank you for the kind words Vincecelt. We'll take your suggestions into consideration and we'll definitely look into doing some more varied pictures as we continue.

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

Hey everyone! We've got something new for you today, on this fantastic Screenshot Saturday. Feast your eyes... Click Here for Some 360° Photos forum.stoneragegame.com/attach…e8bb7d10c5cc961942106ffb8forum.stoneragegame.com/attach…e8bb7d10c5cc961942106ffb8

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

So sorry about the delay everyone, here is two pictures for you all to make up. We'll try to get some more variance besides just landscapes for some of our next screenshots as well.

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

Haha we're very aware and so sorry. We have a new one in mind for you though. Gives us just a bit longer.

• Those are some awesome ideas Grimm! Loving them. I would also like to see some compelling reasons to stay human and go on more dangerous hunts such as skulls for trophies. Thankfully, I do have a bit to share on this. We do have special clothing you can get from hunting animals. Here is a look at the snow leopard clothing. Please note this is a work in progress and will likely not be included in the Early Access launch. That just means feedback is even more important!

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

Sorry for the late post but here is a new screenshot for you all to peer over. Enjoy!

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

Zitat von Grimm: „Amazing work! I`d love to be there right now “ Wouldn't we all

• Price Tag

Zac Knapp - - General Discussion

Beitrag

We'll work on getting you some more footage so perhaps you could make a better decision.

• About a video

Beitrag

Found some old footage I see, well done. But yes, like reok said, that is the official Stone Rage soundtrack!

• Greenlit!

Zac Knapp - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

We're hoping to be able start doing some closed testing soon but currently haven't decided how we're going to determine who we should invite to these tests. Just keep an eye on the forums for any updates in that regard.

• Wolf

Beitrag

We'll see who uses those claws on who Echo

• Questions to the Community

Beitrag

Excellent feedback and certainly ideas that we want to implement.

• Questions to the Community

Beitrag

Thanks for the feedback Vincecelt, we're taking everyone's suggestions into consideration.

• Is there something that you're just dying to see? Anything you want us to just show off already? Let me know what you're interested in getting a closer look at!

• no turrents please

Zac Knapp - - Feedback & Ideas

Beitrag

I'm pleased to tell you that Stone Rage has zero turrets

• Player factions

Beitrag

Zitat von cutsman: „whats the equivalent of a horse in this game? “ It's still a horse . I think those are really cool ideas but what we are aiming for is the players to naturally take on whatever play style they want. If forming a nomadic tribe with your friends where you are constantly on the move, only ever stopping for short periods, is something you are interested, then go for it! You could form your tribe with the sole intent on dominating the land and being very militaristic, or have your…

• Ideas to Prevent Griefing

Beitrag

That example may even be a bit extreme. It could be as simple as someone destroying your hut while your offline or a tribe going around and killing newly spawned in players with no gear or resources. Either way, we want to try to stop it before it begins.

• Hey there everyone! So, with the big news that Stone Rage has been Greenlit, the team is moving into it's final stretch of development before releasing onto Early Access. What we are looking for is anyone with experience playing survival games to give us some information; What is it that you have really enjoyed about these games? What have you really disliked? What are some features that you really wish were included that these games don't have? Like I said, we are in the final stretch before St…

• Ideas to Prevent Griefing

Beitrag

Imagine this. You've spent the last hour or more hunting and gathering. You make your way back to a cave that you have established as your temporary home. Something comes up and you have to leave the game for a bit. When you come back, you find yourself trapped inside the cave by a couple of players that have decided to build walls around the entrance, effectively blocking you in. Many of us have run into griefers while playing online games. Those that take advantage of a games mechanics to hind…