Angepinnt Questions to the Community

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Questions to the Community

Hey everyone,

Just wanna hear what you guys think about those questions below. Please share with us to create a better game experience for you.

• What do you wanna see?
      • What is something you don't want to see in Stone Rage? Example: floating bases!?
      • Stability over content? Or other way around?
      • Price? How much is too much for an indie game?
    • - I'd like too see long day/night cycles. I love to see realism in contents and mechanics, especially for physics of mouvements : realistic jumps, runs.... Animals AI is very important.
      I would like to see an graphics option for setting the field of view and the range of view. A very long range of view (as an option) , especially for players who have a very good cumputer.
      Make hunting difficult, with a long detection range : a detection system for smell, vision and noise. This three sense are the pillars of a good environement interaction system with. Will you implement footprints sytsem ?
      Make firestarting difficult, the challenge of this time, but a powerfull fire effect on animals fear.
      Moreover, I'd like to see faune and flora variety. Variety is more important for me than the aesthetic : young animals, young trees, male and female, plants, flowers, butterflies, mosquitoes. Sounds variety, for birds, mosquitoes, wind, rain, etc...is important too. (take a look at "WolfQuest"), it's very realistic.

- .... I mean not overated physics. No superpowers.

- 20-30 euros.
    • - Long day/night cycles -> check!
      - Animations currently being tweaked again. Unsure if we gonna be with the results we strive happy at EA launch.
      - Graphic Options, yes! Different hardware, different settings for each player. Working on that.
      - Hunting difficult. Not yet. That will be post-EA feature :(
      - Footprint system -> check!
      - Make firestart hard -> it is kinda, check! But mechanics will eventually be reworked.

Overall, great list. Most of our current features are experimental. That's why we go into EA. To see what people like and dislike and to change/adapt and improve from the feedback we receive. Thanks so much, Vincecelt!
    • Just another idea. Perhaps it is a thing that miss in the game The Long dark (which is my reference for games which are nea to wild surviving type) : large variety weather, missing litghning and thunder.
      Lightning is also an epic phenomenon during this prehistorical age. It's brutal, dominant, scary, and beautiful. The sound of thunder is important too.
    • Neu

I love all the ideas stated above.

I would really like to see the immersion of the different tribes or animal cultures. How can they be implemented in a way that helps each other in a pack situation? I would like it to also be able to team up animals with human. Like if a human befriends or tames a mammoth they can be used and implemented to haul more lumber at one time.

A sabertooth on your team might have better tracking skills. While a mammoth would be strength based. A bird would be more agile and have higher dexterity to avoid oncoming attacks. Things like this.

An option to turn on or off PVP modes so new players are not attacked on sight like in other mmo survival games...or it forces you to have a large group before even starting to play it. Or at the very least have pvp automatically switch on after a certain level. So at first you only have to worry about environmental dangers and gives you time to find a tribe or friendly group.

Speaking of environment I saw the photos of the amazing volcano and was thinking I hope it erupts at some random point and the people would then have to flee from wildfires maybe. Similar concept is random lightning storms creating fire in areas.

Lastly I would really like to see families. Rearing children. Growing your village. Animal mates and cubs and things like that would be an awesome experience to making an indepth life story with other players.