Clans, tribes...

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Clans, tribes...

Hi there ;)

I was thinking about looking for a kind of system that could allow the players to create clans on the own game. Being on the same clan, tribe or whatever, could give some benefits for the players such as more experience, or resources...
      I don't know if you had already thought about it, or even work out that idea, but I think that it could improve the gameplay and the experience of the game.

Sorry for my english, I'm trying to improve, I swear it :P
    • Hello Neandertools, welcome to the forums!

Neandertools schrieb:

Being on the same clan, tribe or whatever

You nailed it with tribe ;) . We do have a system in place that will allow players to form tribes. We're interested to see what players might do with this but the system is in place to make it easier for groups of people to work together.

And your English is great! Wouldn't have even thought twice if you hadn't of said something.
      Stone Rage Public Relations and Community Manager
    • Zac Knapp schrieb:

Hello Neandertools, welcome to the forums!

Neandertools schrieb:

Being on the same clan, tribe or whatever
      You nailed it with tribe ;) . We do have a system in place that will allow players to form tribes. We're interested to see what players might do with this but the system is in place to make it easier for groups of people to work together.

And your English is great! Wouldn't have even thought twice if you hadn't of said something.
      Oh, that's great! I'm looking forward to playing the game with my friends and making a neanderthal tribe :P

And, thank you! Anyway I know that sometimes I have grammar mistakes XD