Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

• Ideas to Prevent Griefing

cutsman - - Feedback & Ideas

Beitrag

Ah the only survival games I've really played are Rust, which has a persistent character in world even while logged off, and arguably EVE Online, which also has a character state while offline.

• Player factions

Beitrag

Whoops, I'm sorry; I meant to post this in suggestions. Could someone move it, please?

• Player factions

Beitrag

Been on a pretty deep Hyperborean/Dark Souls kick and was thinking about the ideas of factions. I know you can form tribes with other players, but what if 'tribes' could be renamed into various factions that give you a basis of a playstyle for how your group has aligned their goals and interests? Very loose examples here; - Tribes - play with your friends and establish a settlement to leave for hunts and return somewhere safe - Nomadic herd - establish mounted "horse" (whats the equivalent of a …

• Ideas to Prevent Griefing

Beitrag

I've played a lot of World of Warcraft (close to 12 years of it, yikes) on a PvP server. While WoW obviously doesn't allow for building structures to force a character in one spot, it does allow for the greatest of all pleasures in online gaming - player killing. Now, how WoW handles it is that if you kill an honorable target (within a certain level of you) it grants you Honor Points which can be used for whatever, and the victim respawns as an 'honorless' target, but killing someone lower level…

• I'll definitely be bouncing this off them as our workflow allows so I'll let you know if any feedback comes of it.

• Hey guys, Long time no talk, sorry about that. I just wanted to say congrats on attaining your well earned greenlit status. I am beyond thrilled to get my hands on this, even moreso, I'm excited to play this game with my friends. To that end, I've been talking to all my friends about this game when I get the chance, however very few of them are getting any kind of 'hype' going from the material provided on Steam (even though I got them to vote for it) and on various social media. I'm not saying …

• More Coming Soon

cutsman - - Progress Updates

Beitrag

Absolutely can't wait to see more whenever it's ready to be shown off. This video is basically me but replace the word "guns" with "gameplay footage" youtube.com/watch?v=MBwEOg46yU4

• Dismemberment!

cutsman - - Progress Updates

Beitrag

JHIT6UV.gif This is exactly the kind of stuff that gets me hyped for this game.

• Animal Suggestions

Beitrag

I submit to the pit of monsters, the Gigantopithecus Blacki. Behold, this fearsome ape like thing was a massive monster and was 100% a meat eating hunter-killer*. It would make a fine addition to hunt as I'm sure it would be a living nightmare to combat if scared or cornered. They grew to nearly 10 feet tall** and constantly tore limbs off of hominids and animals alike just to slake its cruel bloodlust***. Gigantopithecus Blacki are well documented for their horrific war-screams**** that struck …

• Cannibalism

Beitrag

I'm glad we're all smart enough to realize that cannibalism is cool as hell, but what's best in life? A wise warrior once said that "to crush your enemies, see them driven out before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women" is what's best in life. Scholars are unified in agreement with this, however, I propose a fourth thing - wearing the skin of your fallen enemies. To this end, I propose human skin should be lootable in the same way that animal pelts are. Being able to eat human meat a…

• Construction System

Beitrag

Man, you guys need to get more videos out so we can actually get a grasp of what is in the game so my suggestions don't make me sound like a caveman. Excited to see these. On the whole, I initially LOVED the Fallout 4 building, but it was just the VERY specific "attaching" points bothered me. Like I'd need to line it up pin perfect when I'd really appreciate the ability to turn on and off a large snap-to tolerance so I can really get this down to my specifications. Digging isn't a big deal. I wi…

• Construction System

Beitrag

I'd love to see the ability to build a camp rather than something resembling a house with four walls. Not saying that won't appeal to people - it 100% will, but I'd personally feel an alternative such as making a clearing, a fence and some kind of lean-to with a cooking pit would be really nice. Maybe make a big enough settlement with people for some kind of compound? My most disliked construction system was Fallout 4. I was initially very excited with this games building, but it hit a wall when…

• Ragdolling and body manipulation

Beitrag

Awesome! Thank you for the update and consideration.

• Ragdolling and body manipulation

Beitrag

Heyo again, Will there be a ragdoll effect for bodies? More importantly, the ability to manipulate/drag bodies and dismembered pieces of animals/humans around? Coming from a gameplay angle this is a good way for keeping an area clear that you would normal set an ambush in, but in a more realistic sense, dragging around and positioning bodies is fun. Being able to make your own fun in an open world is what really gives it that extra umph that really sets it up over the top. Just looking to drag a…

• Animal Suggestions

Beitrag

I'd love to see some expanse of ocean life if possible. The ocean is terrifying and full of options that would be relevant to gameplay. For example, look at this disgusting monster - 9blURbV.jpg Truly an abomination, right? Imagine de-coning it and jamming it onto a spear. No one will be laughing at your fishing expeditions as you're goring them with your quarternary period shell tipped weapon.

• Cooking and buffs from eating

Beitrag

Heyo, I feel cooking in open world/crafting games are severely under utilized and was hoping if there might be an expanded cooking system? Now I understand you can starve to death from not eating, but aside from it being baseline utilitarian "Eat this matter to continue playing" it would be more compelling if you could hunt and gather ingredients for an effect that made you better/more efficient at something else. Just some ideas I'm spitballing - - Veggies -> cooking these give you a temporary …

• Cannibalism

Beitrag

Awesome, thanks so much. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

• Cannibalism

Beitrag

Any chance of there being cannibalism added to the game? If I were to take a PVP approach to this game, I'd feel really good about chumping out some dude and then as he waits for respawn, he has to watch me eat some of him. I assume there would be some negative social flags that would have to be relayed to other player characters like "Hey watch out, this dude is a cannibal and very likely is a player killer." Just an idea. Really into seeing cannibalism get into this game.