Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

• Summer release still planned?

Ihoude - - Q & A

Beitrag

One of the developers on steam said that it was pushed back again from december to another unknown date because someone left the development team. (if I remember correctly)

• Summer release still planned?

Ihoude - - Q & A

Beitrag

Hi! I was just wondering whether the "summer 2017" release date still stands or if it will be pushesd back to fall or winter. I ask because the steam page says "summer 2017" and its oficially fall the 22nd of Steptember.

• Screenshot Saturday!

Ihoude - - Progress Updates

Beitrag

screenshot saturday where you at?

• Zitat von Zac Knapp: „. We do have special clothing you can get from hunting animals. Here is a look at the snow leopard clothing. “ SNOW LEOPARD!???!?!?!??! that would be like my favourite animal is it gonna be in the game?

• Questions to the Community

Ihoude - - General Discussion

Beitrag

I really wish to see drastic seasonal changes and environmental changes to keep players on there toes.

• Price Tag

Ihoude - - General Discussion

Beitrag

Not enough gameplay has been shown so far for me to determine a price.

• Are there any ingame animal pictures like the hyena?

• Rabbit Holes and Giganto Biomes

Ihoude - - Q & A

Beitrag

Zitat von Gojiratheking106: „Wasn't there a jungle biome? “ Im not sure all I have seen so far is the trailer with that palmtree forest. Changing seasons is also suppose to be a factor.

Ihoude - - Q & A

Beitrag

Zitat von Vincecelt: „Interesting. The environnement will be craftable (holes, rocks) ? “ Thats what im suggesting yes. (Im not a developer ) kind of like the buildings and tents in the trailer.

Ihoude - - Q & A

Beitrag

Two questions. 1) Since the gigantopithecus is being added and is an asian forest animal. Are you going to have an environment specifically cater to its needs? like surviving winter, or are you going the "bend history a bit" and make it be able to survive the cold weather and eat various plants. (because like the panda if im not mistaken its a very picky eater.) 2) I suggested another time if squirrel could climb trees to escape a predator. Now im wondering if the rabbit will be able to create h…

• Animal Suggestions

Ihoude - - Feedback & Ideas

Beitrag

Since I've got nothing better to do and far cry primal gets old while waiting for this game I decided to look up pleistocene animals to suggest but this time I was searching for smaller creatures to make the stone rage world more realistic with not just megafauna like the rabbit and squirrel. 1) Ornimegalonyx (A large flightless owl with long legs that hunted things like large rodents etc.) forum.stoneragegame.com/attach…f09d163c6b09e3195283dee4c Since it cannot fly I was thinking it would be ab…

• Zitat von GoreMaster: „ For instance, Humanoid players that are just starting off and have no weapons will simply stay out of the water to avoid Crocodiles - little do they know that you aren't an AI Crocodile and you are planning to sprint out of the water and chomp them up! “ New animal confirmed?

• Gigantopithecus

Ihoude - - Progress Updates

Beitrag

That looks amazing nive job!!

• Squirrel and Trees

Ihoude - - Q & A

Beitrag

Hello! I was wondering if the squirrel will be able to interact/climb trees etc? And also if you guys are planning on other environment interactions?

• Animal Suggestions

Ihoude - - Feedback & Ideas

Beitrag

Edit: I was bored and added more animal suggestions -Cave Lion- (Versteckter Text) -Miracinonyx- (My Favourite) (Versteckter Text) -Pronghorn (Modern day animal that survived the pleistocene its also the second fastest land animal even though it lives in North America)- (Versteckter Text) -Horse- (Versteckter Text) -Hagerman Horse- (Versteckter Text) -Camelops (North American Pleistocene Camel) It would be cool if it had the ability to go for a long time without food and water like modern camels…

• Steam Greenlight

Ihoude - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

To advertise more, you guys should ask some youtubers like everynightXRIOT, TheGamingBeaver, and BestInSlot to support your game in exchange for a free copy or something. They all love to play games like this (dinosaur/Prehistoric etc) Just my opinion Do you plan on releasing as soon as its greenlit and if so what does it take cause I wanna help!