Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

• Animal Suggestions

Slungy - - Feedback & Ideas

Beitrag

I Have More animals: Langstonia (Versteckter Text)

• Leveling System

Beitrag

A Leveling System where you can Unlock Certain Things such as buildings and tools at a certain Level, like level 1 you can unlock a wooden axe and a pick axe then if you unlock a axe you can make a upgraded axe from stone, the same as the pick axe and you can unlock a level 1 campfire if you have a axe and a pick axe at level 1.

• Construction System

Beitrag

I Like a Construction System where you can build a sort of schematic for your hut and maybe your base and build the walls in it and the doors etc.

• Animal Suggestions

Beitrag

I have Animal Suggestions too! Here they are: Sorry i don't know how spoilers work, i only know how you put them in Short Faced Hyena (Versteckter Text)

• Deer Progress

Slungy - - Progress Updates

Beitrag

Zitat von Mr.Dobbin: „Hello! Just passing by to post some updates from our first of many Deers living in our world ! Just remember that this is a work in progress and any feedback from you guys will be very effective in the production! Most wip thing on these images are the Antler! =) Have fun! “ Great Work Guys! Love to see them In-Game and be able to Play as a Deer!

• What species of animals you can play with?

Slungy - - Q & A

Beitrag

Zitat von reok: „Glyptodon! Yes “ Me Likey!!

• What species of animals you can play with?

Slungy - - Q & A

Beitrag

Can you play as Doedicurus too? You know the big armadillo that would be fun! Destroying houses!

• Can Neandherthals Build Huts and Campfires and Craft Tools? and are they only active at night? sorry for my lack of knowledge about neanderthals.