Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

• Blood and Gore

Neandertools - - Progress Updates

Beitrag

Reeeeally nice stuff. looking great!

• Greenlit!

Neandertools - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Realllyyyy great news congrats you all, guys. I hope seeing more gameplay soon!

• Steam Greenlight

Neandertools - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von reok: „Not getting greenlit any time soon, but make sure to favourite our Greenlight Page and follow it, maybe this bumps it up: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631010479 In meantime we continue development, and wait for Steam Direct. “ So, does it means that you're not going to be greenlit? I mean, if you get today all those likes you need, you should get greenlit, isn't it?

• Leveling System

Neandertools - - Feedback & Ideas

Beitrag

I don't really like the levelling system in general, specially if we're talking about "skills" that allows our player to improve their "combat techniques", speed, and so on. Anyway, it might be interesting to make a leveling system which will allow us, for example, to gather more quickly, or give us more wood when cutting a tree. Leveling system related to crafting system could be also interesting, but always considering that "high level" players don't have a huge advantage from "first level" pl…

• Animal Suggestions

Beitrag

Apart from the woolly mammoth... The mammutidae, or the "american mammoth"

• Construction System

Beitrag

Maybe "rust" construction system is ok. But I thimk it could be interesting to allow only to build "houses" without more than 2 floors, in order to keep the environment and the gameplay more likely "prehistoric". From my point of view, it would be an error to allow building "stone age skyscrapers". Also, Prebuilt constructions like huts, totems and so on are the best thing I suppose. I know you already allow to build this In addition, I was thinking also like Slungy: pre built walls, maybe big t…

• Cannibalism

Beitrag

Cro magnon heads on the entrance of the huts

• Are there gonna be npc for the game?

Neandertools - - Q & A

Beitrag

O.o Interesting. So maybe we will be able to hunt Cro magnon

• Thanks for considering it

• Zitat von reok: „Glyptodon! Yes “

• Hi I was watching for my 12148724124 time the trailer of the game when I saw, more or less on the minute 1:40, a bloody dead animal . I remembered, then, that Stone Rage is a Open World Survival game, and that there is also a crafting system, as I read on the webpage. I don't know exactly how you guys have made the crafting system, and also, the way you get the meat from the dead animals (or humans ), but I was thinking about something unique on the survival games genre. Considering this is a st…

• Clans, tribes...

Beitrag

Zitat von Zac Knapp: „Hello Neandertools, welcome to the forums! Zitat von Neandertools: „Being on the same clan, tribe or whatever “ You nailed it with tribe . We do have a system in place that will allow players to form tribes. We're interested to see what players might do with this but the system is in place to make it easier for groups of people to work together. And your English is great! Wouldn't have even thought twice if you hadn't of said something. “ Oh, that's great! I'm looking forwa…

• Clans, tribes...

Beitrag

Hi there I was thinking about looking for a kind of system that could allow the players to create clans on the own game. Being on the same clan, tribe or whatever, could give some benefits for the players such as more experience, or resources... I don't know if you had already thought about it, or even work out that idea, but I think that it could improve the gameplay and the experience of the game. Sorry for my english, I'm trying to improve, I swear it