Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 49.

• Launched on Steam "coming soon"

Vincecelt - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Hi devs, what delay can we expect for the alpha on steam ?

• Screenshot Saturday!

Vincecelt - - Progress Updates

Beitrag

You guys rock ! - Nice diversity of plants. I saw mushrooms ! - You know what is cool, beautiful and immersive ? The range of the view. (ou can push it again if you want, with an option, my pc will work) - The lightning is impressive, especially into the sky. - the coniferous are beautiful, they have different size. - topography is well modulated. I mean it's not flat. I could suggest to add some little plants and grass, sporadically, on the rocks of the moutain (first picture). I think at liche…

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

Very nice. The sky is that I prefer. I like all parts of this design ! When I saw this earlier, I thought about hydration would be a crucial thing in this biome, am I wrong ? I wonder if there is a savannah too, with high herbs wich determined the approach of the hunt. 683775279-troupeau-de-gnous-guetter-lionne-big-five.jpg

• Greenlit!

Beitrag

Ah ! Ok !

• Greenlit!

Beitrag

If I can make a suggestion : invite kickstarters (...so not me...) and those of them who were implicated in this forums and you'll surely get positiv and implicated playtesters.

• Greenlit!

Beitrag

I really hope we can get the alpha soon. I'm not very regarding if the alpha get bug even if they are major. I just want to play soon and participate to feedbacks and reviews. How many time rest before the pre-release ?

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

Beautiful. Is it on max graphic settings ?

• Price Tag

Vincecelt - - General Discussion

Beitrag

Zitat von Ihoude: „Not enough gameplay has been shown so far for me to determine a price. “ exactly.

• Animal Adaptation

Vincecelt - - Feedback & Ideas

Beitrag

It is a very non natural phenomenon, no ?

• About a video

Beitrag

Hi Developpers ! I want to salute the design of this game again. A couple of videos I've seen two years ago and which I see today again. youtube.com/watch?v=YAfmwkjFfU0 youtube.com/watch?v=WFaTUAmrSpc The music is very beautiful and match perfectly. Looks like so peaceful. Tell me, are these soundtrack the official ones ? And I have my answer for a wishlist I 've made on another thread : the range of the view is very good, we can see far to the horizon. It makes immensity.

• Questions to the Community

Beitrag

Just another idea. Perhaps it is a thing that miss in the game The Long dark (which is my reference for games which are nea to wild surviving type) : large variety weather, missing litghning and thunder. Lightning is also an epic phenomenon during this prehistorical age. It's brutal, dominant, scary, and beautiful. The sound of thunder is important too.

• Price Tag

Beitrag

Voted. Hard to tell. I'm not sure to know the depth of this game and the amount of work it requiere. 25 euros ?

• Questions to the Community

Beitrag

- I'd like too see long day/night cycles. I love to see realism in contents and mechanics, especially for physics of mouvements : realistic jumps, runs.... Animals AI is very important. I would like to see an graphics option for setting the field of view and the range of view. A very long range of view (as an option) , especially for players who have a very good cumputer. Make hunting difficult, with a long detection range : a detection system for smell, vision and noise. This three sense are th…

• Wolf

Beitrag

I like this wolf, he seems pretty muscular.

• "there is a pretty decent variety in terms of size, movement, attack etc." Good news !

• Zitat von GoreMaster: „A lot of it is logistics - do we fake it by placing animals nearby, or do we force you to wait 20+ minutes while we search out one of the creatures in the map? If we go with a realistic search, how do we go about making that into a fun video? “ I'm not regardant about the ergonomics of the video. Maybe you can make a video which show the entire hunt from the beginning, while placing cursor on the video to jump to another key moment/step.

• I would like to see more on mechanics : hunting, running.

• Ideas to Prevent Griefing

Vincecelt - - Feedback & Ideas

Beitrag

I have so few experience of online games. I can't help, sorry. Make a key control/an option in the menu to become invisible to any other players, while we must leave the game ? This option could make the character 100% invisible, and make impossible any interacting gameplay with him. ( impossible to move or kill, drag, stole items, push, etc...) Or the same thing wihtout the invisibility but with the same 100% interacting restriction ? This option in the menu could workd during a defined time (1…

• Wolf

Beitrag

Now this little one knows his ancestors were wolf. "Inception".

• Greenlit!

Beitrag

Good news, congratulations.