Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

• Screenshot Saturday!

mats effect - - Progress Updates

Beitrag

Happy Saturday guys!!

• Summer release still planned?

mats effect - - Q & A

Beitrag

Hey, Yeah its likely gonna be a Fall release now. We have been pretty quiet on updates, but once we clear a few more hurdles (that we are close to doing I should add) we will have a ton more to share. Thats for staying with us

• Volcano + Quick Status Update

Beitrag

Thought I would share a pretty cool screenshot of the volcano, it recently got some updates. We know things have been pretty quiet here, but things are coming along great and progressing very rapidly! Once we get a few more things locked in you will see a lot of things happening much more quickly than you might be expecting forum.stoneragegame.com/attach…5b19ce73e9623710864dae2f9

• Status Update

mats effect - - Q & A

Beitrag

Hey! I will forward this on but what I can say for now is very very well! A few major hurdles passed in recent days. I will take a few screenshots for this Saturday to share too.

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

Back with another screenshot this week!

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

Hey guys, We are back this week with a new screenshot. I wanted to share something I am working on at the moment and that's the coast line. Here is the view from the top of one.

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

Hey guys, Zac is busy today so you are stuck with me! Anyway on with the screenshots. Also as a bonus I added a new 360 screenshot here You can also download the images here

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

360 1 360 2 If anyone wanted to check out the original source files for the screenshots you can download them from the links above

• Screenshot Saturday!

Beitrag

Zitat von Vincecelt: „ When I saw this earlier, I thought about hydration would be a crucial thing in this biome, am I wrong ? “ Yep it will

• Sorry for the late reply on this one guys. Don't know if there will be any modern animals per say as almost all will have evolved in one way or another between then and now but yeah plenty of early relatives of animals still around today and some that are not! Don't think we have a formal list announced just yet ( I will bring it up in the team chat) but, we do have a lot of different animals in game already and there is a pretty decent variety in terms of size, movement, attack etc. Something w…

• Update on the wolf here guys (Link)

• Should be able to show all that stuff in more detail pretty soon. So much going on with us everyday and tons of progress being made, we are just figuring out how we want to share it with you guys

• Backer Early Access

mats effect - - Q & A

Beitrag

Don't think there is an ETA just yet. It will be coming though and while I can't really get into details I can say things are going great with the game at the moment and we have already been testing it ourselves a lot. I will ask about the indie Go Go rewards (it was before I joined the dev team so I am not sure). Also its awesome to see people have been following the game for this long

• Thanks for sharing this. Its so awesome seeing people sharing ideas in such detail!!!

• Clans, tribes...

mats effect - - Feedback & Ideas

Beitrag

Tribes will tie into how players work together on construction and alike so its going to be a pretty important component.