Dashboard

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Letzte Aktivitäten

• Vincecelt -

Mag den Beitrag von aninipay im Thema Ideas to Prevent Griefing.

Like (Beitrag)
    I mainly play survival games, like ark, rust, conan, any many more ect the best way to prevent grieving by destroying everything the player owns when there offline is a simple no offline raiding mechanic this is where 10/15 mins after logging in and out…
  • Vincecelt -

Mag den Beitrag von aninipay im Thema Questions to the Community.

Like (Beitrag)
    So these are my suggestions and option's I would love if player could be human and animal on same server not separating them. Realistic injuries for fall damage but not to extreme as some games have gone from you can fall from stupidly high and be fine…
  • aninipay -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Ideas to Prevent Griefing verfasst.

Beitrag
    I mainly play survival games, like ark, rust, conan, any many more ect the best way to prevent grieving by destroying everything the player owns when there offline is a simple no offline raiding mechanic this is where 10/15 mins after logging in and out…
  • aninipay -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Questions to the Community verfasst.

Beitrag
    So these are my suggestions and option's I would love if player could be human and animal on same server not separating them. Realistic injuries for fall damage but not to extreme as some games have gone from you can fall from stupidly high and be fine…