Dashboard

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Ungelesene Themen

Thema Antworten Letzte Antwort

Hello I am back

Letzte Aktivitäten

• inakidrago -

Hat das Thema Hello I am back gestartet.

Thema
    Hello I am back and how are devs
  • Grimm -

Mag den Beitrag von reok im Thema Questions to the Community.

Like (Beitrag)
    Yeah, we'd love to include that, but I think that has to be a post-EA feature :(
  • Ihoude -

Mag den Beitrag von Bludgeon im Thema Questions to the Community.

Like (Beitrag)
    I love all the ideas stated above. I would really like to see the immersion of the different tribes or animal cultures. How can they be implemented in a way that helps each other in a pack situation? I would like it to also be able to team up animals…
  • Bludgeon -

Mag den Beitrag von cutsman im Thema Cooking and buffs from eating.

Like (Beitrag)
    Heyo, I feel cooking in open world/crafting games are severely under utilized and was hoping if there might be an expanded cooking system? Now I understand you can starve to death from not eating, but aside from it being baseline utilitarian "Eat this…
  • Bludgeon -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Ideas to Prevent Griefing verfasst.

Beitrag
    I think I mentioned this a bit in my first post. I can't remember where I posted it sorry. Anyway my ideas would be to have a leveling system where the first couple of levels is strictly PVE. This gives players a chance to become established before…
  • Bludgeon -

Mag den Beitrag von Vincecelt im Thema Questions to the Community.

Like (Beitrag)
    - I'd like too see long day/night cycles. I love to see realism in contents and mechanics, especially for physics of mouvements : realistic jumps, runs.... Animals AI is very important. I would like to see an graphics option for setting the field of view…
  • Bludgeon -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Questions to the Community verfasst.

Beitrag
    I love all the ideas stated above. I would really like to see the immersion of the different tribes or animal cultures. How can they be implemented in a way that helps each other in a pack situation? I would like it to also be able to team up animals…
  • mats effect -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Summer release still planned? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hey guys, Yeah thats more or less correct, we are currently looking for a new programmer to help us finish up things so thats held is up a bit. Everything is in pretty good shape though so there is not actually a ton left to do before people can get…
  • Ihoude -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Summer release still planned? verfasst.

Beitrag
    One of the developers on steam said that it was pushed back again from december to another unknown date because someone left the development team. (if I remember correctly)
  • Grimm -

Mag den Beitrag von Vincecelt im Thema Summer release still planned?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hello, any news ?